Friday, August 8, 2008

Smaller Legit Scooter Companies

As we all know, there are a lot of smaller motor scooter companies emerging, which is good for the consumer and dealer because it brings more competition to the manufacturers. However, there are not very many that I would encourage anyone to buy. Some of the better smaller brands are Genuine, Lambretta (been around forever, but has new image), EagleCraft, TN'G. These guys are much more business savvy than the other emerging motor scooter companies, which is an excellent start. However, I have heard many TN'G dealers are dropping the line due to lack of support by corporate. I have not heard any complaints about Genuine, Lambretta and EagleCraft.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog!! it really helped sway my decision to purchase online. I have been dealing with a dealership that put an ad in the paper for a Retro Strada. I was told that I had to purchase the scooter in full prior to receiving the scooter 6 to 8 weeks later. well.....here we are at 7 weeks and I was just told that they are not shipping the scooter because there has not been enough demand from the company!! total BS!!! I am very upset because I waited so long for this scooter and now its not even gonna come. Whatever, I am so scootered out. But, thanks for your blog!! Rachela